CNC-601A injector cleaner & tester manufactured by LAUNCH TECH CO., LTD. Developed with the technology of ultrasonic cleaning and fuel pressure control, CNC-601A is an advanced electromechanical product, which can clean and test injectors by simulating engine working conditions. It can also perform cleaning on the injectors and fuel supply system on vehicle.
* Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors and to remove the carbon deposits on the injector completely.
* Uniformity/Sprayability test: To test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of backlight. This test is also for reverse flush.
* Leakage test: To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure.
* Injecting flow test: To check the injecting amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection.
* Auto. test: To test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
* On-vehicle cleaning: The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle.
* Power supply:AC220V±10%/50Hz~60Hz AC110V±10%/ 50Hz~60 Hz
* Input power: 250W;
* Ultrasonic cleaning power: 100W;
* Simulated RPM range: 10~9990rpm; step: 10rpm;
* Count range: 1~9999 times;
* Pulse width: 0.5~25ms; step 0.1 ms;
* Fuel tank capacity: 4700ml;
* Dimensions: 550mm×530mm×1400 mm;
* Weight: About 80kg.