TEXA's NAVIGATOR TXB is the diagnostic interface adopted by some of the world's largest vehicle manufacturers. NAVIGATOR TXB lets you performs a wide range of operations such as reading parameter setting and other information from electronic control units, checkingstates,resetting warning lights, finding and deleting errors, calibrating fuel system, programming keys and more besides.
NAVIGATOR TXB connects directly to the diagnostic socket and, thanks to bluetooth wireless technology, dialogues with your workshop's windows PC without cables. NAVIGATOR TXB can also be connected to the USB port of PCs without a bluetooth connection. NAVIGATOR TXB communicates with all the tools in the AXONE range.
In conjunction with IDC4 BIKE, NAVIGATOR TXB currently represents the most reliable, effective and complete solution on the market.
- Processor : CORTEX M3 STM32F103ZG 72 MHz, FLASH 1024 KBytes, SRAM 96 KBytes
- SRAM memory: 8 MBits organized 512 KBytes x 16 bits
- NAND Flash memory: 1 GBit on 8-bit bus
- Vehicle battery: 12 VDC and 24 VDC systems' management
- External power supply: 8 ÷ 32 V
- USB communication: virtual RS232 via USB 2.0 Device
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth class1 (30 m)
- Electronic switch: 2-way, 13 independent positions
- Diagnostic connector: DSUB-26HD standard ISO 22900-1
- Control unit reprogramming connector: PV as required by the SAE J2534 protocol
- Supported protocols: • Blink codes • K, L (with current protection 100 mA), ISO9141-2, ISO14230; • CAN ISO11898-2, ISO11898-3 • SAE J1850 PWM • SAE J1850 VPW • SAE J2534-1 *
- Power supply connector: 4-pin power mini-din
- Visible warnings: 1 green LED, 1 red LED, 1 blue LED
- 12 V consumption: 0.25 A typical
- 24V consumption: 0.18 A typical
- Operating temperature: 0 ÷ 50 °C
- Stocking temperature: - 20 ÷ 60 °C
- Operating moisture: 10% ÷ 80% without condensation
- Dimensions: 160x170x55 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Regulations: • Directive: 1999/5/EC • Safety: EN 60950 • Electromagnetic compatibility: EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 301 489-1 • Radio systems: EN 301 489-17, EN 300 328-2